Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remeberance Day


Today, October 15th, is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. Most people don't know about this day or how important it is for those of us who have angel babies. Parents think about their children every single day. Parents who have angel babies think about their babies every single day too. In almost two years there has not been one day that I haven't thought about my precious angel Scott.


After Scott died I was so upset that I didn't have any pictures of him. Through lots of work I was to let go of some of that anger. Lately, I have really started to think about it again. I am not anger just very sad. As I have been watching Parker change so much in nine months I find myself wondering what Scott would have been like. I want to know what color his hair would be. Would he have long dark eyelashes like Parker? Would he have lots of cowlicks like Hayden or fuzzy hair that stands straight up like Parker? What would he like to eat? Or play with? Would he be like his brothers and be a mama's boy? The list goes on and on.


I wish I knew him! I miss him so much. I would give anything to have him here with me.


I'll never forget you, Scott!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Thinking of you and Scott today...HUGS!