Monday, October 19, 2009

Note From a Friend

My great weekend of remembering Scott continued today. As I was checking Facebook I saw that I received an email from one of my dear friends I grew up with.

Okay now I am bawling-- so bear with me. I just got on your blog about little Scott. I am so touched by your sweet spirit. I am extremely sorry you have had to deal with this and will continue. Its almost bad to say but I am jealous to know that you have a perfect little boy waiting for you and watching over you and your family-- your own little guardian angel. Know that he is waiting for you. I am not sure if you know, but I had problems when Brinley was born. I was so scared I was going to lose her. I let fear take over me. The moment in the hospital when I allowed my Heavenly Father to take me in his arms I felt the peace that whatever the outcome life will go on. (as hard as it is sometimes) I am lucky enough to have her in my life. I know Heavenly Father doesn't take US in the equation when the little ones are born. Its all part of His great plan. Know that Heavenly Father had something great and special for him because he wouldn't intentionally do this to another one of his children. Remember all the time he loves you. Find peace with him and only him. You will be strong-- and on those days you are not, Let it out. Don't worry about if other have forgotten about Scott. Only you will know the love you have for him. That is all that matters-- a mothers love!! Thinking about you. Have a great day :0)

I hope I haven't said anything to upset you-- just want you to know a friend is thinking of you!

Upset me? Now way! You made my day. Thanks for thinking of me and my baby.

1 comment:

A womb for rent said...

She said it perfect!!! So sweet!!!