Monday, October 19, 2009

New Friend

I had a very good weekend. On Saturday we were able to go to the Share Walk of Remembrance and Hope. (I will post about that in a few minutes). After the walk on Saturday we went to Farnsworth Farms for their Halloween activities. While we were standing in line for the hay ride a girl (Jennifer) behind me in line asked if we were at the walk that morning. I realized Joe was wearing his shirt. I told her that we were there and asked if she too had an angel baby. She told me she does not have an angel baby but she works for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep as a photographer.

I told her about Scott and and she told me how she became involved with NILMDTS. We talked while we were in line, on the hay ride, after the hay ride, a little bit later, etc (I could have talked to her all night). She told me she would look me up on Facebook as soon as she got home. When I got home there was a friend request from her. After I accepted the request I saw that we had a mutual friend, Sarah. I met Sarah after Scott died and her baby Savannah died. She was so sweet and took pictures for me at Scott's funeral. Sarah and Jennifer grew up together. Looking and Jennifer's profile I saw that she graduated from Copper Hills High School a year after I did. We really live in such a small world.

I am so grateful that Heavenly Father let our paths cross. I look forward to getting to know Jennifer better and participating in activities they do for NILMDTS.

1 comment:

A womb for rent said...

I am in total tears!!!!! You are the sweetest! I am so happy we finally crossed paths after all our paths were just passing by each other:)

Thank you so so much for your kind words... I love ya!!!