Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Miss You

Scott,

I miss you so much! The last few days I have been so sad. I just want to give you a hug and a kiss and hold you. I know Heavenly Father needed you at this time but I want you here with me. I pray for you everyday. I pray that you are working hard for our Father in Heaven. I pray that you will know of my love for you. I pray that you won't get too busy and forget about me.

Today I read about twins that were born alive at 22 weeks. They lived for over an hour. I know this sounds wrong but when I read stories like this I get very jealous. Why was this mom granted one hour and I wasn't given even one minute?

I know that there are people that don't think I am very good mom. I know I have many faults and weaknesses but I can promise you this, I love you and my other children more than anyone else in the world ever could. It would do anything for you.

Please help me find the comfort I need. Please help me be the best I can be so we can be together gain one day. But most of all, please know that I love you so much.

Love,
Mommy

3 comments:

Kami said...

I can't imagine anyone thinking you are aren't a very good mom. I see the love you have for your children. Scott is lucky to have such a wonderful faithful Mother that wants to be with her children.

April said...

I feel the same way about people thinking I'm not a good mom thats why heavenly father took Harry away. But I am a good mom and I love my kids so much. I too think would I have liked Harry to have been born alive and taken a few breaths? I don't know? I feel it would've been harder. I am sorry your having some bad days. You are a great mother and I'm sure ALL your kids know you love them.

Sarah Garner said...

If you weren't a good mom the Lord would not have entrusted you to be part of the journey for such a valiant soul! You're a great mom!

Love ya!

Sarah