Friday, February 19, 2010

It's still Broken

After Scott was born I had a tangible pain in my chest, my heart hurt. The other night I was dreaming about Scott. Whenever I dream about him it is very unrestful sleep. I just toss and turn. When I woke up I had the very same pain I had right after he was born. The immense pain lasted for several days. No one knew, probably no one cared. But it hurt. It still hurts. I miss Scott so badly. I still can't understand why Heavenly Father took him away.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so sorry! I know the feeling all too well. It seems to hit at the most random times too. I think we will always miss our babies...until we see them again.

Kami said...

I get that same feeling. it doesn't seem fair. I guess in the end we will realized the true reason but for now sometimes it seems so hard to deal with.

HUGS!