Wednesday, March 11, 2009

He Lives


Last weekend we went to some friends' house for dinner. When we got there Crystal gave me this beautiful picture. She told me her father had made this for someone in their family that had a baby die. She pointed out that the baby is holding on to Christ's shirt signifying that the baby is alive.

I know that Scott is alive. I know that he is with Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. I know that I will be with him again.

I am so grateful to friends and family who think about me and remember my baby boy. At church on Sunday I was telling a friend of mine, that has also had a baby die, about the picture and I told her I would get her a copy of it. We talked about how good it feels when others remember our children. She said that the longer it gets the less people remember. That made me sad.

3 comments:

Brynnly and Alan said...

What a sweet picture. Love the idea of having a blog just for him and for your thoughts.

Kami said...

That is so beautiful I love that picture. I can picture my Kooper grabbing onto Christ's shirt.

April said...

That picture is absolutely beautiful. I love that the baby is alive and holding Christ's shirt. I know Harrison is doing the same thing. If copies are for sale I want one. I too feel like as more time goes on that others have forgotten my baby when he's all I've thought about for four months.