Wednesday, June 25, 2008

SLY as a Fox

Before Scott was born we decided if we had a boy his name would be Scott Leland Young. We quickly noticed his initials, SLY. I often joked that we would have a sly little fox on our hands. I would say "when he is in high school the girls are going to tell him he's foxxy."

Last week Joe and I purchased this darling little fox stuffed animal. I was so excited when it was finally delivered last night. I have been checking the mail frequently. It is so soft. I love it.
Laura and Sarah, we better watch out, my sly little fox might be after one of your girls in the millennium. (Especially if he is at all as much of a flirt as Hayden is.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute fox!

Anonymous said...

Well, I think Savannah got some cuter genes, but Zella has my boy-crazy ones!

Such a nice reminder. I need to add something to my Zella collection.

Anonymous said...

I definitely would have to disagree that Savannah got cuter genes... look at Miss Dubb!!! On that note, Zella definitely got the better dancing genes! So I guess it depends if the SLY little fox prefers a girl who has the moves or a girl who can burp with the big dogs... based on her big sister that may just be Savannahs big trick...
But I would LOVE to have a sly little fox join our family!!!

Anonymous said...

those are aunt stephs initials. stephanie lynne young. SLY before marriage.