Thursday, October 9, 2008

Headstone



Scott's headstone was finally set today. As I drove into the cemetery, hoping it would be there but not knowing for sure, I was a little nervous. I quickly could tell that it was there and could do nothing but smile. I am so happy to finally have it in place. It feels wonderful to see my baby's name in print and know that it will be seen by many others as well. I don't even have the words to accurately portray my feelings.
As we left the cemetery, Hayden kept waving and saying, "Bye Scott." I love that Hayden is learning about his little brother.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy for you guys that you did this! It looks perfect!

Anonymous said...

Oh it looks BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

It looks great. I'm glad it's finally set.

Anonymous said...

I love that Hayden knows about his brother too. So cute! It looks good!

Anonymous said...

Jessica and Joe,
I am glad to see that everything is finally in place. Scott's physical body has been reverently laid to rest while he spends his days in heaven. You did all you could to make it right.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I love what your mom wrote. "Reverently laid" are the perfect words.